Saturday, May 21, 2011

Touch of Sun

I am a firm believer in bringing pictures to a hair stylist before getting your hair done. It gives me the idea that they are on the same page as me. One time I told someone I wanted layers and I ended up with a $400.00 mullet (no excuses for that one, but I did not have a picture to show). For YEARS, everytime I have gotten my hair highlighted I have brought in a picture of Ms. Alessanda Ambrosia, the gorgeous Victoria's Secret model below. Sun Kissed highlights? Check. Well Blended? Check. Natural? Check.
Most often, my hair dresser has nailed it in the park. The only complaint I have is that they usually turn a little brassy 1-2 months after, but violet shampoo helps with that.

This is a picture of when my hair was heavily highlited. I loved the way it looked and I am hoping to achieve that summery look today. However I am going to a new hair stylist and am nervous about the turn out. In telling him what I am going for, my key words will be


1) well blended


2) sun kissed


3) natural


4) very low upkeep


5) DON'T CHANGE THE BASE COLOR



We shall see how it goes, I will post a before an after pic when I am out :) Wish me luck!




2 comments:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Good luck!! Alexandra is my favorite VS model, so you chose well! I still wanna see a pic of the side bangs too!

Portuguese Prepster said...

Good luck can't wait to see!!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity