Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Paying it Forward with Shasta Anne!



I am so grateful to be a part of Shasta Anne's Pay it Forward initiative! Shasta's blog is one of the many blogs that inspired me to create Meg's Big Move. She is part of a great bloggie land of cute, fashionable, smart, and lovely ladies out there. I love her posts about makeup and skincare, and Tallulah Belle could honestly have her own blog.

So in keeping with the blogging love, I am paying it forward to the the following blogs, some new, some old, some friends, all wonderful :)







and, last but certainly not least, my very dear and old friend who is just figuring out the bloggie land, RPN at http://thoughtsfromrpn.blogspot.com/

I wanted to share a quick story with you about my new adventure in the blogging land. Pretty in Pink Megan was one of the first blogs I started reading. I thought she was the cutest thing and loved following her wedding planning. She, along with Shasta and Veronabrit are like celebrities to me. Anyways, the way I have been uploading pictures onto my blog is by emailing the pictures to myself from my iphone photos to my gmail account. My name, as you already know, is also Megan, so normally I just start typing M..E..G and boom, send. So... I was working on my posts and sending a ton of photos when I realized one did not go through for my ombre hair post. I figured it just never finished sending from my iphone, and forgot about it. Then, as I was lying in bed watching Everybody Loves Raymond (love me some friendly sitcoms before night night time) I check my emails on iPhone and I have one from "Megan". It says, "Hi-how are you?". I was like huhhhhhh? Checked the email address, saw it was from Pretty in Pink Megan, and then saw that she sent me that because I by accidently sent her the subject picture. SO embarrassed. I looked like a total creeper in the photo! I was totally convinced she thought I was an internet freak show. I quickly explained myself and thought "I have ruined my blog!! And it's so early!!!"...However, I should have known better. Pretty in Pink Megan is the sweetest thing ever and told me not to worry and that she liked my hair.

I am so grateful I am now a blogger, and stories like the one above, and being tagged by Shasta Anne are perfect examples of what makes it so special.

7 comments:

Just Dandy Blog said...

I love that Shasta choose you to PIF! You deserve it! All of us BBF's in the TBM just think you are so cute!!

xoxo

mMe said...

Aww thank you Dandy! You are so sweet! Happy to join you lovely ladies in blog land :)

simply shea said...

found you through shasta! i'm a new follower :)

you can find me at www.simplysheadesignsblog.com

Ashley @ Places To Go, Things To Buy said...

Hey, im an old, dear friend too! lol jk

Pretty in Pink said...

haha! no worries about the picture! you have really pretty hair and thanks for mentioning me :)

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Thank you so much! I'm so flattered!

RPN said...

Thanks for the kind words...I am so new to the blogging world, so any words of wisdom would be helpful!!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity