Sunday, May 8, 2011

Romantic Getaway: Outfit Inspiration



If I was going on a romantic getaway I would make this one of my outfits. In my imagination my hair would be perfectly highlighted and long and flowey.
Hat that I would probably take off and on a million times. It's hard to kiss someone with a hat.
Valentino sandals I have wanted every season since they have been out. One time I was super close, they were on sale last summer for 1/2 price.


J.Crew trellis dress. Saw this at J.Crew on Friday night and it is SO pretty in person. The green on the flowers is gorgeous...like the color of a lucky clover.


Also, in my perfect romantic getaway I wouldn't need foundation or concealer. Skin would be perfect and only need Stila's convertible color in petunia, one of my staples. So pretty :)
Again, thing with elephants. Muffin would probably think this is absolutely ridiculous but everytime I look at it it makes me smile.

2 comments:

Ashley @ Places To Go, Things To Buy said...

LOL! You're so funny! That elephant bag is cute...a little ridiculous but cute!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

That elephant purse is too much! Love it!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity