Thursday, May 19, 2011

Nails!

I used to have the most amazing nails-long and strong.....then I made the horrible mistake of getting a 'gel' overlay on top to keep them even stronger. Then one day I decided I was grossed out by the gel, and decided to take it off myself. With my father's GARAGE TOOLS. Big mistake. It has taken me MONTHS to recover from it. My nails were so paper thin and then I started biting them (gross I know). So in an attempt to get them back in shape I have bought Rejuvacote.
You see this nail polish? Do you know what it is? It's Chanel Jade... and it is mine!!! It was a HIGHLY coveted color that was limited edition and started a frenzy. I believe they had some on ebay for over $200.00, and yes, people were buying it. This past year, Milani came out with a great dupe called "dressmaker" (ps, Essie's Mint Candy Apple, though I love, is no dupe)
Yes this is my nail polish. And that hat box they are in is VERY deep. My mom tells me I cannot take it all to Philly with me, that may be a problem. Can you spot the Chanel Jade ;0)?

3 comments:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Hahaha, wow! I thought I had a lot of nail polish, but I've got nothing on you!

Talia said...

OMG!!! And all this time I thought I had a lot of nail polish (MAYBE -a big MAYBE - 1/4 of what you've got).

Nail polish is the best. :)

Lynett said...

Megan, that amount of nail polish is ridiculous!!!! Some of those are probably old and sticky!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity