Monday, May 30, 2011

J.Crew Finds






First off, am I the only one having issues with blogger? Since the photos are already uploaded and look like a bunch of mumbo jumbo in the text field, I am just going to be rambling instead of posting comments about my recent J.Crew purchases (on-line and in store) under the picture like a normal person. Anyhooo...went to J.Crew and fell in love with a v neck tee...I bought it in a turquoise color and then ordered more online. Seriously, it is probably the most comfy t-shirt ever... Praying that it doesn't die in the washer b/c of an accident with bleach. Next off, bought those hot pink shorts...hope to God they are not too short (bought them online). Then I got a little crazy and decided I needed some white linen pants to go with my new colorful vnecks. I purchased them in petite b/c I am quite the shorty and very lazy when it comes to hemming. Then.....look at that orange tank on me! I was chuckling like a crazy person in the dressing room because it was THAT long. At first I was mocking the tank top, and then somewhere in between laughing and taking the photo I decided I wanted it (+ it was 9.99). But seriously, do they need to be that long? Methinks not. Then I bought that hot pink long cotton cardigan. It looks really pretty over the orange tank top/dress.

Anybody else make any purchases at J.Crew this weekend? If not, plan on getting that v neck tee ASAP! You will not regret it :)

Hope you all are enjoying your lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng weekend.

5 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

I love JCrew! I purchased a gorgeous silk peasant top there recently.

Ashley @ Places To Go, Things To Buy said...

OMG I have those same hot pink shorts!! I bought them a couple months ago in the store....LOVE THEM! I actually wore them today funny enough! Cute finds!

mMe said...

@ Ashley- are they super short? they look really tiny in the photo!

@Portuguese Prepster-would love to see!!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I love J. Crew v-necks and I want those shorts!

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

Great finds!
I have been thinking about ordering those pink J.Crew shorts! xx

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity