Saturday, May 21, 2011

I caved.




Several ladies at my office own this shoe in every color they offer. It's called the "Scarlett" (blehhh just adds to my thinking that they look a little stripperish) by Dolce Vita. Initially, I was loving the bow but wasn't planning on making them mine. I thought that the heel was a bit high as well as the platform...Then the more I saw them the more I liked. Here they are on Lynett (one of my coworkers), she did a post on two of her most recent shoes and these were one of them:
Can you see why I like them so much? They are cute and girly. I plan on wearing them with a conservative outfit. Oh yea and the best part is, I bought them in nude from Endless on sale for $49.50 including 2 day shipping! What do you think?

PS: I am enjoying my highlights, but I didn't get a blow out at the salon so my hair looks kind of like crap and I refuse to post a photo until it looks decent.

1 comment:

Lynett said...

Man, I want to get them in nude now since they're on sale! And post a pic of your highlights!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity