Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale!

Seeing the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale email on my phone this morning while lying in bed was the best alarm EVER. I LOVE this sale! Coincidently, I was just wondering about it last week b/c I knew it had to be coming up soon. Anyhooooo, here are my online picks (the sale is much better in store IMO) Was totally admiring this DVF dress when it first came out. Love the print.




Classic Burberry white shirt, a little boring, a lot cute.







Hmmm...I bet a lot of you no gusta these babies. I happen to REALLY like, and REALLY need for Philly. (sent the link to Lynett for her opinion, here is convo: Me: Awful or cool? Lynett: Ay no, awful Me: I LIKE with the feathers in my hair!!!, Lynett: Like an Indian? Me: Exactly.


Last but not least, I am seriously obsessing over this belt. The color is what got me, the double layer was the nail in the coffin. Still on the expensive side though.






What are your picks? Do you love or hate the Jimmy Choo Uggs??



PS: returned the Dolce Vita's-they run SOOOO small (a full size I'd say). Lynett warned me though.. ;)



No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity