Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Meet My Babies

My obsession with shoes started at a very young age, and I lie all the blame in Ms. Carrie Bradshaw, or Sex and the City in general. To be more specific, the episode (which happens to be my favorite one) where she buys/wears the shoes below. Do you remember that one? The one wear Miranda has her baby and the fall leaf falls at the very end? And Big moves?? I heart. I remember when I saw it I had no idea who made them, but I did recognize that red sole... and so my obsession started.
These ones, which I have spoken about before, happen to be my favorite.
I was able to get some MAJOR bargains with these shoes. I actually found the spikey flats at the Neiman's outlet... I've convinced myself that they were there by mistake. The old men where I work love to talk about them.
The espadrilles with the bow on the left are not Louboutin's, but I love them so much. The patent animal print ones were bought in a little southern store when I lived in South Carolina. I ate cafeteria food for a while because of them.
The blue ones are OLD. My 2nd pair, shortly after that Sex and the City episode.
These babies are also really special, but I've only worn them 2-3 times. They are SO uncomfortable b.c there is no platform, but the leopard fuzz and ribbon bow make me swoon.

So, as you have probably learned from this post, I love me some pretty shoes. Funny thing is, your most likely to find me in my old gold Jack Rogers.

3 comments:

Talia said...

I love shoes!!! These are all so beautiful. My favorite are definitely the sparkly ones with the red soles.

It's always the BEST finding amazing shoes for incredibly cheap. Seriously awesome. :)

Ashley @ Places To Go, Things To Buy said...

Meg! How have you afforded all those Louboutins!?! Where did you get them at bargain?

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I'm so impressed by that collection! My favorites are the sparkly pair and the patent animal print pair!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity