Friday, May 27, 2011

Really?



It's Friday evening before a holiday, and guess who is at work? MEG! I guess this is all part of being an adult. NO BUENO...What is bueno, is this...Have you read Little Bee by Chris Cleave? If not, put it on your Summer read list...However DO NOT read if you can't handle a heavy (AND I MEAN HEAVY INTENSE) book. It is gripping from the very first pages.....Don't let the cover fool you. It seems kind of light and happy, but believe me it is not. If you have seen the book, you will mucho appreciate this shirt from Ksubi, courtesy of net-a-porter.

Check out book review for Little Bee here.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

That book is next on my reading list. It's been sitting on my book shelf for a couple of months, waiting to be read.

Katherine said...

I really want to read that book as well - glad to hear you liked it :)

Jen said...

Hi! New reader here :)

I am about 3 sentences into Little Bee...thank you for convincing me to finish it!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity