Sunday, May 22, 2011

RHNJ Thoughts

My goodness, was I in for a SHOCKER when I watched the first episode of the new RHNJ season. Given how the previous seasons have been, for me to be shocked is a major feat. I have a strong aversion towards Melissa Gorga but have to thank Bravo for putting her on because it has made for some pretty good trashy tv. I love how she thanks Jesus for all her 'riches' several times throughout the show, and from the very start is trash talking her sister in law.
Her husband SCARES me. Go team Teresa and Joe! Can't wait to see what else is next and if this episode was any indication of whats next, I see lots of lounging time ahead of me.

5 comments:

Andee Layne said...

oh i have it tivo'd and cant wait to wait! I am hooked on Mob Wives too! You have to check it out if you havent already xo

Unknown said...

These girls are CRAZY!! They sure do make for good TV! Ha!

mMe said...

I totally forgot to mention, I think that Caroline and her son's 'cajun' talk is too funny!

Andee-def will check out Mob Wives! What channel is it on?

Jules said...

I'm team Teresa and Joe all the way and Melissa makes my stomach turn. The way they acted at their son's party was horrendous. It should be a good season.

Ashley @ Places To Go, Things To Buy said...

O.M.G. the drama!! I never followed the NJ series in the past, but I'm totally going to after seeing that first episode!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity