Monday, April 25, 2011

What's In HER bag?

Who's she? What's is in her bag? It's me, Lynett from She Who Reinvents. My beautiful friend and editor of this here blog has asked to see what's in my bag. I warned her, but she pleaded, so here you go. Disclosure: this is totally raw, I did not clean out my bag beforehand. Introducing, the BAG.
My beloved Junior Drake hobo about 6 months old.

The contents:


1. Red Coach wallet- Bought it at the outlet about a year ago for like $100 (totally love it).

2. GUM

3. Brush

4. Eye Allergry Relief Visine

5. More GUM

6. Floss

7. Pen

8. Inhaler (asthma issues)

9. Another pen, and a sharpie

10. You're Bluffing, by Benefit (for those ugly days, you know?)

11. Lip gloss (only 2)

12. Tampons

13. Zegerid (I suffer from MAJOR heartburn)

14. Nail polish (surprisingly today I only had one)

15. Earrings

16. Chapstick

17. Car key

18. She Sheer lipstick, by Mac

Wow, I have a lot of $hit in there, no wonder it's so heavy!

Hope ya'll enjoyed taking a sneak peak into my mess! Thanks Megan for letting me visit!


1 comment:

mMe said...

Thanks for posting! Everyone loves your purse :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity