Monday, April 25, 2011

Stuff I wish I had bought


I have a bunch of photos in my iphone of clothes/shoes I tried on but never bought because it was either 1) too expensive 2) didn't fit right 3) insane
Trina Turk sequin top-insane
Pink Manolo Blahniks-too expensive. Honestly my heart hurts when I see this picture. I tried them on in the Texas Neiman Marcus and I was on Cloud 9. I still scour ebay for them and occasionally see a pair that is not my size and is missing the big charm (crazy ass people ruining a work of art, honestly what the hell would you do with a ripped off charm from a Manolo Blahnik shoe?)
Too big...too bad. I loved this dress...chances of me taking the dress to a seamstress is slim to none, chances of it sitting in my closet with tags on very high...

Insane/Stupid/Budget: These babies were at the Neiman Marcus outlet for $80.00. I carried them around the store like they were an infant but when it came down to purchasing I failed and left them in the lingerie aisle....jk (I felt bad and put them where they came from..sort of)

What do you regret buying? Did you ever leave something in a store that you still think about, or am I the only nut out there?

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I could do a whole post just like this. I could also do it on stuff I wish I would have just said no to. haha.

Ashley @ Places To Go, Things To Buy said...

I do this soo frickin often I could have an entire blog based on the topic of I wish i bought this...haha!

mMe said...

So true! Can also do a post about things I'm
glad I didn't buy, and things I wish I didn't buy :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity