Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bethenny Fan

I love me some Bethenny and miss her on the RHNY, I watch her new show and as much as I love it, nothing beats her on Real Housewives (esp when she's putting Crazy Kelly in her place). I was watching a rerun of the reunion show this past weekend on Bravo and was obsessing over the green lace dress she is wearing below (not a flattering picture of her but best one I could find of dress). It was a MUCH prettier green on my TV. I love everything about it from the sleeves to the cut. Then I went to Calypso's website to remind myself how much I love that store in preparation for their upcoming GO line with Target (um..so far I only like the Elephant Tea Pot from promo shots) and I found this.... Click on it in blue or black and it is similar to her dress.

2 comments:

Ashley @ Places To Go, Things To Buy said...

Omg, I was totally watching the RHNY show reunion too and was ALSO obsessing over Bethany's dress! We're totally on the same page as usual :)

mMe said...

Love BRAVO reunions! Love that dress even more :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity