Sunday, April 24, 2011

Glitter + Heels + Louboutin = NM bill + Giddy Meg


I am a girly girl no doubt. I had been lemming over a pink glitter (holy hell) Louboutin's but never was able to get them...So this winter, when these babies were available....
The 2nd photo are my shoes :) excuse the nail polish stained rug.

I pounced. I bought them to wear with a black cocktail dress to an x-mas party that Muffin invited me to. Here is the cocktail dress (Notte Marchesa)
It was at a children's museum, so I thought the glitter would be perfection. Let me tell you one thing... NO PLATFORM= INTENSE PAIN. I probably wasn't the BEST date for poor Muffin Man as I was hobbling like a lunatic towards the end of the night. These babies are tucked safely in their box and red dustbag... I think it is so chic when women keep their shoes in their appropriate boxes in their closets! I am just starting this habit and cant wait to see it in full effect in my new closet in Philly. My closet at home (yes I still live with rents) is pint sized and quite unfortunate.

Speaking of glitter and all things girly, last night I went with my dear friend Robert to see Wicked. I was in heaven watching Glinda and got super giddy during a part of the show where all of her glitter heals were exposed.

Is it bad that I wished her dress was pink? Wasn't it pink in the original Wizard of OZ?

1 comment:

Ashley @ Places To Go, Things To Buy said...

Those are close to my Louboutin wedding shoes!! I have mine displayed in my house now...lol..why not use them as decoration?

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity