Sunday, April 24, 2011

New Wallet

I am in desperate need of a new wallet. I say need because the current wallet I am using I have had since I was in (GASP) college. It's a green leather juicy couture one. You wouldn't know it was juicy except for the tiny rhinestone heart clasp (I promise it's not obnoxious). It is however, old... and has a lot of pen marks in the inside (the inside of my purse is ALWAYS a disaster FYI.. I pray nobody makes me do a 'what's in your purse post' b/c there may be a creature in it).

Anyways, I am feeling like a big grown up girl and I think it's about time I get a big girl wallet. I would love a louis vuitton one, but that is not a reality for me now :(

Take a look at what is doable...


Kate Spade- I might get sick of this one, but the pink is so pretty.
Tory Burch 'Robinson' Wallet, I would like yellow (saw it in store)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the Tory! And welcome to blogland my friend! Glad you're here!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity