Monday, April 25, 2011

Sometimes Domestic

Once upon a time I had a dinner party. I don't consider myself the best cook but I would love to work on it. The best thing I have ever made thus far has been Pioneer Woman's Pasta Alla Vodka, recipe can be found here . I love her recipes and her step by step instructions with pictures is beyond helpful for someone like me... (I remember running back from the kitchen to the computer to make sure what I was concocting resembled her photos). Below is a picture of the pasta sauce which I was SO proud of. It was amazing!
Here is a picture of me with the table setting. I used some really pretty paper napkins from Lilly Pulitzer that I found at TJ Maxx . Those yellow roses are from Mommy Dearest's rose garden.
When I'm not domestic, nothing beats a plain ole' quesadilla with tons of hot sauce and sour cream!


1 comment:

RPN said...

That sauce was delicious!! You are an excellent domestic goddess!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity