Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Marshall's/TJ Maxx finds

I love going to Marshall's/TJ Maxx for bargain finds... There is a Marshall's by my house that gets the best Lilly Pulitzer shipments which gets me excited beyond words (they also have a ton of cute Trina Turk bikinis). I also find that they have the best home stuff for people on a budget. Here are some of my recent finds:Bought this Lilly dress for Mommy Dearest. I went back to Marshall's a week or so later and they were all sold out of it. It was a really popular style when it came out a year or so ago.
Love these coral prints. I was super sneaky in Marshall's with these because the blue coral was in a silver frame. I had to take out the other red coral print they had and switch the frames all on the sly (shhhhh!) I think these would look good in a bathroom.
I love these bird prints and they were so cheap ($5.00 each) I don't know where they belong in my apartment but right now I am thinking in a hallway. Where would you put them? Also, do you think they look best all in a row or 2 on top of each other as pictured? I will miss TJ Maxx and Marshall's when I go to Philly. From what I understand they are all outside of the city so Muffin better prepare on a little trip here and there...

3 comments:

Lynett said...

Love the coral prints and LOVE the bird prints...I would place them exactly how you have them in the pic...

Lexilooo said...

I love that you switched the frames on the prints!

Several years ago, my mother was at TJ Maxx and saw a gorgeous winter coat that was missing a few buttons. There was another coat just like it nearby, in a different size. A little old lady standing there told my mother to pull off enough buttons from the other coat, to sew onto the coat she bought when she got home! When the sales person rang it up, she noticed the missing buttons, so she reduced the price for her too!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Marshall's is probably one of my favorite stores..I love finding a good deal! I would put the bird prints on the wall the same way they are in your picture!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity