Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Eyes!!!

I kid. I didn't think I had words for that atrocity but I changed my mind. J.Crew thinks its awesome because it combines 1) denim and a romper and 2) because it was washed a whole bunch to give it that lovely acid wash look. I strongly disagree. Can you even imagine what it would look like with the sleeves and pant legs rolled down? I wouldn't wish that thing on my worst enemy.

Thankfully, J.Crew is constantly making up for that little number. Like with this adorable little dress which I totally plan on making mine very soon:

I will wear you to work little blue dress :) see you soon.

4 comments:

Miss Southern Prep said...

That jumpsuit is horrendous! I can't believe J. Crew would ever produce something like that! That blue dress is gorgeous though--love it!

P.S. I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog that you should check out! Hope your week is going well!

Portuguese Prepster said...

love your blog! just started following! I agree that jumpsuit is horrible and so absurd!

Talia said...

HAHA, I thought you were serious when I first started reading.... then I scrolled down, with a huge sigh of relief. I don't know who would wear that jumpsuit...... it's awful. Glad you were kidding, though! :)

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I died! Thanks for sharing/making me laugh!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity