Sunday, April 24, 2011

Musings



I have a little file on my computer of saved images that make me happy. So that you can get to know me better, in no particular order, I shall post:
This is what I would like the entry way to my new 1 bedroom to look like. Possibility? ABSOLUTELY not.

Monogram china = perfection (I don't know if I am partial to the gold, it's so elegant but I have seen other color options that get me equally as excited).


Monogram + blue and white + touch of yellow + classic bedroom = inspiration for future home
Pink + green + palm beachy style= meg in heaven.

Love the stuff above, but alas, it's just inspiration. Now, as I am on a budget (blehhhhhhhhhh), I have to find affordable stuff to decorate with. I have asked for help from my lovely friend Lynett who gave me the idea to get a couch with a chaise- and I have chosen this one (from IKEA).

And I am absolutely obsessed and need (NOW!!!!!!!) this mirror to go directly above said couch:

Anyways, what do you think? Have you ever sat on an IKEA couch? I have heard terrifying things about them but also great things... I have yet to see it in person but as of now it is love at first sight.


No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity