Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Product I am Loving Right Now

Its VERY rare that a product sticks with me enough to purchase it for a 2nd time...I am always searching for the next best thing and expecting miracles. 2 months ago I was walking around in Nordstroms doing some damage when I spotted free kiehl's samples (LOVE SAMPLES). When I saw that they were offering samples of the product below I almost put it back because it says 'oil' on the packaging. The thought of oil in skincare products makes me worry that I would erupt into a total pizza face........but I took the samples anyway. And I tried it. And I am in lurve. I even got Lynett obsessed with it. The product smells delicious and has not made me break out at all. It gets rid of any flakies/skin dryness and totally regenerates your skin into baby skin over night. The best part about it is that I use it under my retinoid cream from the derm and it works beautifully (one day I'll do a post on retinoids because I have a love/hate relationship with them). Everything about the product is yummy, I even love the glass bottle and dropper. You can find it here :)

3 comments:

LifeBegins@Thirty said...

I am actually a big face oil fan. I use MAC's cleansing oil all summer to remove my waterproof sunscreen and it is the bomb-diggity (I know, I'm a loser for saying that).

PS thanks for stopping by my blog. Unforutnately that isn't my bathroom but hopefully I'll get something as nice!

mMe said...

Ahh I have heard great things about cleansing oils! Always wanted to try the Shu one or Laura Mercier. I didn't know MAC had one, I'll have to check it out next time!

Lynett said...

You know I love me some of this stuff! It's heaven in a bottle and smells soooo delish!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity