Monday, August 1, 2011

5 Things


I like when bloggers have "5 Things" posts, where they list random thoughts/rants/raves, so I decided to start doing it as well. Here we go......

1. Big Rich Texas
I LOVE trashy TV, and the Style Network seems to have an endless supply (seriously between Jerseylicious and Big Rich Texas I may end up wearing spandex leapard, neon glitter nails, dye my hair blonde, and start tanning...jk...sort of). This new show is centers around several Texas ladies and their daughters. They all belong to a country club and fight with each other at least 3 times an episode. Bonnie and Whitney crack me up, can't wait to see them continue to fight with Pam.
google images

2. LuLulemon
I just started working out. I tend to workout heavily for a few weeks then give it up all together, however, lululemon is def helping me break that habit. When workout clothes are just as cute if not more cute than regular clothes, it gives me an extra reason to hit the gym.
zimbio images


This is Heidi Klum's blog about fitness, fashion, life, and other stuff. She has some great tips for running as well as her 'favorite things' which I love. Very entertaining. Check it out!

4. Fall

This heat wave has me wishing for all things fall. Chunky sweaters, boots, leggings, scarves, pumpkin everything. Currently, I have Bath and Bodyworks Creamy Pumpkin candle burning. It smells amazing and makes me believe that its not 1238910823 degrees outside.
5. Giuiliana Rancic Hair
I will ALWAYS love the ombre hair trend. Children always have the best hair because it is naturally lightened by the sun, and the lightness is usually concentrated on the ends...it just looks so natural and pretty. IMO Giuiliana got the ombre done perfectly. I bet she has lots of extensions which helps tremendously, but man does she have awesome hair. I watch her on her show that comes on between all my trashy style network tv :)

What are some things you are loving right now? Anybody else watch these shows? Looking forward to Fall?

3 comments:

Ashley @ Places To Go, Things To Buy said...

Great post! I too love Lululemon clothing and it always makes working out better when you feel cute! And I'm in love with Giuliana Rancic! I think she's hilarious!

gadabout said...

ahhh i can't wait for fall!!! when i realized it was august this morning i got super excited about the upcoming season. i can't to wear everything you mentioned while drinking my pumpkin spice latte!

Molly said...

I LOVE every single thing you listed!

How amazing are the Bath & Body Works candles?! Hands down, my favorite.

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity