Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New Movies


I love watching movies, unfortunately, Philly has (from what I have seen) really crappy movie theaters. The only one within walking distance looks really run down. Whatever, I will see this movie no matter what. It's called "One Day" and I am sure you all have seen the trailer for it. The first time I saw the trailer was while I was waiting to see Something Borrowed (def will be purchasing that one). I love Anne Hathaway and it seems like such a great story, also it def helps to be using that One Republic song in the preview :) Now I just need to make a girl friend up here so that Muffin doesn't have a heart attack while watching (probably not any explosions in this movie and way too much mushiness)...




1 comment:

Ashley @ Places To Go, Things To Buy said...

Me me me! I'll see it with you! :) LOL

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity