Tuesday, June 14, 2011

More bikinis!

Since I decided I needed a whole summer's worth of bikinis I have ordered another j. crew underwire french top in island aqua and the madras bikini in the bottle blue color. I am obsessing over the madras print but I ordered the top in xxs which is a little bit tiny, and the bottom in xs which is kind diaperish. The fabric is not traditional bikini fabric so any extra room in the caboose gets this diaper effect. Problem is, no xxs bottoms are available!

I discussed my love of this underwire top here. It is so flattering! And the island aqua color is to die for :) happy swimwear shopping!






3 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

love Jcrew swim but I struggle with the fit as i'm petite too and the bottoms are like diapers at times. I'm less petite on top though and the tops are too small for me!

Lynett said...

Cutie!

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

I am loving that madras bikini! Be sure to check out my "Lilly Lovers photo. TGIF! xx

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity