Thursday, August 4, 2011

20 Questions with Ashley

As promised, here are Ashley's answers from Places to Go Things to Buy for the 20 Questions-Tag You're It game I created for us bloggers. I loved reading her answers and I am sure you will as well. On a funny side note, I have seen Ashley's pet peeve in person during many of our shopping trips :)


1. Favorite Color: Pink!

2. Favorite food that you make: I love to make tostones which are Cuban fried plantain bananas. My hubby requests them all the time! I also really like my mom's tuna noodle casserole, and then I also love to bake banana bread!

3. Favorite Food Network Chef: Giada De Laurentiis...love her food!

4.. What is the last beauty product you bought, and are you liking it?: I just bought a new bottle of Protect & Perfect Intense Serum by Boots (discussed previously here) and I'm loving it!

5. What are your top 3 beauty products: My 3 favorite beauty products are Protect & Perfect Serum by Boots, Blemish Fighting Apricot Scrub by St. Ives, and Chanel Intimitable mascara.

6. When you were younger what trend did you take part of that you enjoyed the most: Oh boy...I took part in every trend when I was young! I loved guitar string bracelets, jelly heels, glitter all over my face, knee high socks (blame that on Clueless!), glitter nail polish, etc.

7. Essie or OPI? Essie only because I own more Essie nail polishes than OPI.

8. How often do you workout? Oh, I try to work out 3 times a week BUT that doesn't seem to always happen. Most of the time its twice a week and sometimes its 0.... My motivation varies. LOL But all together, I don't work out nearly as much as I should. I guess the 16 years of doing ballet has left me a little rebellious!

9. Iced or hot coffee? Hot coffee most always, except for when its really hot out and then I crave it iced. I also mostly want iced when I want coffee in the afternoons, but mornings I always want hot.

10. favorite celebrity couple: Ok, I got 2: Prince William & Kate! They're celebrities right? And then Giuliana & Bill..love them!

11. favorite reality tv show: Oh godsh, how do I choose!? I'm gonna have to name atleast 2 here again......Project Runway & Jerseylicious.

12. Place you have never been but would like to go: Fiji!

13. what gift did you get from your wedding registry that you get the most use out of?: I use so many of them but if I had to name one it would be my bath towels! I use those all the time and they're sooo soft and comfy!

14. Biggest pet peeve? Ugh....annoying sales people (aka Victoria's Secret). I admit, I have a problem...I need to be nicer to sales people but they soooo piss me off!

15. Best guilty pleasure: Trashy tv shows for sure! I can't get enough!

16. Favorite book: The Something Borrowed series. Love them!

17. Do you subscribe to any magazines?: Yup! I get InStyle, Vogue, People StyleWatch, and Food & Wine magazine.

18. Favorite Halloween costume?: Hmm, Megan & I were Cher and Dionne from Clueless in 4th grade!

19. Drink of choice?: Champagne

20. What advice would you give your 17 year old self? I would say, Ashley don't be boy crazy! You'll find your hubby soon enough so just take a chill pill! The other stuff I would tell myself I probably shouldn't publish on this blog! Lol
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity