Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Fall Wishlist Part Uno

Since I have fall on my mind, I thought I'd let you in on a few items that just scream fall to me. I would love to be wearing each one of these items and will hopefully make at least 1 a reality for me in the near future.
I already have black booties, so this fall I am looking for beige or even better, leopard. The leopard can jazz up any outfit, especially all the black I usually wear in the fall. If I had to only choose 1 thing from this wishlist it would probably be these babies.
I have been lusting over a good camel colored coat for sometime now, but the camel color is usually not perfect, but this coat from Vince is. I did not want a trench style, but a one with a lot of drape and a hood, just like this one. Also, it's made of wool and cashmere so it will keep me warm (better keep me warm because it is $$$). I just love love love it and hopefully can make it mine soon.

Chanel Peridot Nail Laquer (image courtesy of Temptalia, best beauty blog out there). Need this now. Some people may hate it, and it is def not office friendly. Go to google images and search"chanel peridot" and you will see how it looks on nails, to me, very pretty and edgy. I love.
I
I know I was just talking about ombre hair, but when I saw these photos of Katie Holmes on justjared I was smitten with her brown hair color. It looks so healthy and shiny. I think it's nice to go dark in the fall/winter so I will probably take the plunge.

2 comments:

Ashley @ Places To Go, Things To Buy said...

I love that Chanel nail polish! I would definitely wear that!

Anonymous said...

Hi, could you please tell me where the second pair of booties are from? Simply gorgeous.

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity