Monday, June 6, 2011

Weekend Recap


This weekend was nice and relaxing and somewhat productive, just the way I like it. I worked out Friday night (and did squats the right way, finally-apparently I have been doing them wrong for the past 8 years), went shopping Saturday (bought the Pucci scarf above-would NOT wear it like the model is), saw Midnight in Paris Saturday night, and PACKED on Sunday.

Packing was kind of sad, not going to lie. I was bubble wrapping things that I had been buying for 'my future apartment' even when I had no future apartment. Also little nick nacks that have been in my room forever...All of my Louboutin's...so help me God if that box gets lost in transit I will need to go to a mental hospital for a while.
I also bought the sheets for my new apt. I went with Pottery Barn's Pearl Embroidered collection in Sage and got the duvet cover monogrammed... I like the fullness of the bed skirt.

Hope you lovelies had a great weekend! Any purchases? If so, please share!

1 comment:

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

You'll have to take pictures of the new place! Love the bedding you've selected--a family I babysit for actually has it in the yellow and has the most lovely coverlet at the end of the bed with yellow flowers all over it! I bought gold Jack Rogers over the weekend and got a new car!!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity