Saturday, June 11, 2011

Mistakes?

Pardonez moi for the lack of posts of late. Meg's Big Move has had a LOT to think about lately about the whole 'move' thing. Big girl decisions are not easy, but I believe trusting your gut is the most important thing in the world.

When the going gets tough there is nothing better than your girlfriends. The past 2 days have been a whirlwind for me and I would not have been able to make it through it without my family and my girlfriends (and Robert even though he is too far away). A few years back I was in Texas due to a medical issue and my cousin's gorgeous wife gave me a little gift to make me feel better. She called it a "happy". As trivial as shoes and clothes may be to some people, sometimes they just make you happy, and sometimes thats just what you need. Here are a few "happys" that would be nice now.


And on a simpler happy note, here is a quote from sex and the city that is making today and yesterday a little bit more bearable:


“Maybe mistakes are what make our fate... without them what would shape our lives? Maybe if we had never veered off course we wouldn't fall in love, have babies, or be who we are. After all, things change, so do cities, people come into your life and they go. But it's comforting to know that the ones you love are always in your heart... and if you're very lucky, a plane ride away”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that quote. I had it on my blog forever. All of those "happys" would make me happy as well. Thinking of you Meg!

xoxo

mMe said...

Thanks Shasta, your comment is a perfect happy :)

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

Two great "happys"! I hope you are having a nice weekend! xx

Ashley @ Places To Go, Things To Buy said...

Hang in there girl...love you! :)

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity