Sunday, April 1, 2012

On to Weddings

Every since I was a little girl I have been obsessed with weddings, mostly the wedding dress. My mother used to buy me Brides magazine when we were in the check out counter of the grocery store so that I could look through all the ads with beautiful dresses (she stopped this once she realized the magazines included honeymoon stuff...lol). I remember the first dress I fell in love with was from a Vera Wang ad, and at 7 years old, I vowed to wear a Vera Wang dress when I walked down the aisle. Today, I still love wedding dresses but they give me major anxiety! Especially since I will be purchasing one soon. I want to make sure that whatever I walk down the aisle in I am 100% happy with and makes me feel beautiful, so I plan on taking my time if necessary. So, in taking my time, I am taking baby steps and have started thinking about shoes (I know, I should probably wait until after I get my dress). I like the idea of buying a pair of shoes I can wear again, but I want something elegant and bridal like. Here are a few that strike my fancy:These are my dream Louboutin wedding shoes. Very bridal. They are no longer available through major retailers, so my only option would be to go through eBay. Love them.
Sergio Rossi cage booties. These shoes are so amazing. They are so interesting and different yet feminine and SUPER FANCY. I would wear these again and again and again and again. Even though they are so different, the fact that they are satin, nude, and have crystals makes them still work for a bride.
Love Love.
Prada

These ones are my favorite. A perfect option that would work well for any future occasion. The Prada website has a pair that are even more gorgeous (without a platform, and the silver color seems more bright and paler). The blue stones work beautifully as a "something blue". I am currently waiting for them to go on sale :)

What are your thoughts? What is your dream wedding shoe?????????

2 comments:

Wholesale Dollar Merchandise said...

Great blog, informative and up to date. Bookmarking your page. Thanks and more power!

Ashley Turner said...

Love all of these fabulous shoe picks!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity