Saturday, March 31, 2012

Love and Change



Lots of time has passed and lots of things have changed (all for the better). In the past year I went through some of the hardest times of my life, and today I can honestly say that I am happier than I have ever been. I lost what I thought was 'love', and found the true head-over-heels crazy for you, can't see straight, think straight, pink rose colored glasses........... and I am happy to announce that I am engaged!!!!
For those of you that followed in the past you know that I 1) moved to Philly for a boy 2) was making the best of it. All is the same, except the boy I moved for ('muffin') is no longer, and in my heart I knew things were not going to work out with him even as I was packing my bags to move. Something stuck with me though, and I knew that I needed to move for some reason. I told myself that I was going to make it work for at least a year (as long as my lease term was). Within the first month, I met prince charming (see photo above), fell madly in love, and he asked me to marry him last Friday...After lots of giggling, I said of course.

Join me on my journey of all things wedding and love. For those that are rejoining, thank you for sticking with me :)

2 comments:

Ashley @ Places To Go, Things To Buy said...

YAY!!! You don't know how happy this makes me to see you back! I've missed you in bloggie world! :):):)

mMe said...

:) yay is right! happy times call for happy blogging.

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity