Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hair


Beautiful.

Here is where my hair is now:
I am using Pureology hydrate shampoo and conditioner (the one in the purple bottle). This shampoo and conditioner is SO amazing. The salon I go to convinced me to buy the green reparative Pureology line, and I HATE it. I read somewhere that the protein in that product can be bad for your hair...........I'll give it to my fiance to use because boys will literally use anything (and anything is better than the Suave he has in his shower).

I am also using It's a 10! which is the best detangler out there. When you have long hair, it tends to get super tangly. Ripping through tangles is NO BUENO when you try to grow your hair long.

And.......... I am also taking prenatal vitamins. Someone told me it helps your hair, so why not?
Anyone else growing their hair????????????

1 comment:

Ashley @ Places To Go, Things To Buy said...

I am! I've been trying to grow it for a little while now since I chopped it last year. I am getting it trimmed this weekend but I have made the same mistake as you with not getting trims so that it gets long but that just makes it all damaged!

P.S. You don't necessarily need to be taking pre-natal vitamins to grow your hair. Just take Biotin (there is biotin in pre-natals) but you can just take Biotin by itself.

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity