Thursday, April 12, 2012

Funky Dress Love


The other dia I went to Barneys COOP for the 2nd time to try on the Diane von Furstenberg Hatsu dress. I brought my friend (smiling in the doorway of the dressing room) to tell me if I was being absolutely insane. The back of the dress looked boxy and gigantic, but there was something I absolutely loved about it. It was comfy as can be, ON SALE, had a funky neon orange colorblock which somehow complimented my ghostly pale skin. Did I buy it? No... and it is one of those that go into my shopping regrets :(

While I was in the dressing room, some horribly rude woman felt the nerve to tell me that the dress looked absolutely terrible. Before she offered me her opinion though, she decided to roll her eyes a whole bunch and shake her head while looking at my friend hoping for her to agree on how ugly the dress was. Her behavior almost pushed me to buy it on the spot.

WHAT IS WITH ALL THE CRAZY SHOPPERS LATELY?

Speaking of crazy shoppers, I was at Neiman Marcus on Saturday browsing through one of their sale racks. I don't know about you, but I can perfectly look through a rack with someone on either side of me. Usually, people move at some sort of pace and I am happy to move along with it. Anyhoo, while browsing the rack, this old lady started huffing and puffing. "EXCUSE ME" she said while huffing and puffing, to which I said "yes?, did I hit you? Oh I am sorry" then she proceeded by telling me how rude I was without taking her eye off of me. It really freaked me out. I started trembling and it totally ruined my shopping experience. Worst part is I had my hand on a Rachel Zoe maxi skirt that I wanted to try on, but the whole experience turned me off so badly that I left. Why is it that once you leave, you always think of the BEST things to say? What I wish I had said was........

WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO CALL YOU AN AMBULANCE!????????????????????????????

Sorry for the ranting. I think I will stick to shopping online from now on.

Happy Thursday :)

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

I agree. I prefer online anyday. Plus the "sales" in the stores are a rip off compared to the flash sale sites.

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity